Yoga was originally taught on a 1:1 basis. Many people still prefer to practice yoga this way.
1:1 yoga allows you to work at your own pace and energy levels, focusing on what your mind and body needs.
There are many reasons people may choose to have 1:1 yoga sessions. These may include:
• Busy schedule and can’t commit to class times
• Nervous about attending a class for the first time
• Recovering from an injury
• Wanting yoga specific to your individual needs
• May find it easier to let go, destress and relax
1:1 yoga gives me the chance to adapt the yoga to my clients' specific needs and preferences. Every day is a new day, a blank canvas. 1:1 yoga starts from where you are in that moment on that day.
1st session £40 (90 minutes)
Sessions thereafter £35 (60 minutes)
4 sessions - 4 x 1 hr (£120)